We’re sticklers for quality at CE Auto Electric Supply. So, it only made sense for us to spec our own brand of Battery Cable – cable that meets our stringent requirements! How many companies can say that?
We Offer Power Cable and Ground Cable In Various Sizes by the Foot
We use this cable in the construction of every CE Auto Electric Supply Cable Kit exclusively!
Sold by the foot.
We can also pre-terminate it for you with any of our Battery Terminals or Eyelets via our in-house crimping press – visit our Custom Cable Builder.
CE Auto Electric Supply Battery Cable
- Meets or exceeds full AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
- Is made of Pure OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Has a soft, flexible 600V PVC oil resistant jacket.
- Is dry rated for between -40 to 105 deg C, wet rated for up to 75 deg C.
- Is BC-5W2 Marine Compliant.
We offer it in the following sizes in Translucent Red and Translucent Black:
- 4/0 AWG, 59/64″ OD, 9,576 strands
- 3/0 AWG, 53/64″ OD, 7,546 strands
- 2/0 AWG, 11/16″ OD, 5,929 strands
- 1/0 AWG, 5/8″ OD, 4,704 strands
- 2 AWG, 1/2″ OD, 2,989 strands
- 4 AWG, 3/8″ OD, 1,862 strands
- 6 AWG, 5/16″ OD, 1,176 strands
- 8 AWG, 1/4″ OD, 735 strands
CE Auto Electric Supply Battery Cable Has Roughly Triple the Strand Count of the Best Welding Cable!
The fine strand construction and soft, flexible jacket offer excellent flexibility, far superior to standard battery cable and better than the best welding cable! So how does it stack up against the competition?
Compare standard 1/0 AWG cable to ours. From left to right:
- SGT battery cable
- SGX battery cable
- Welding cable
- CCA cable
- CE Auto Electric Supply battery cable
Notice the discoloration of the copper in the SGT battery cable. This piece was in service less than 5 years! You absolutely get what you pay for here.
Quite simply, it’s the very finest battery cable you can purchase!