Product Improvement – All Kits Now Include Translucent Black Ground Cables!
Adding an auxiliary battery has never been easier. Our “Add-A-Battery” kit includes all of the cables, parts, and hardware required to easily add a rear-located auxiliary battery! Add-A-Battery Kits also perfectly complement our Big 3 Upgrade Kits! Each kit includes the following:
Cable Between Front and Rear Batteries
- (1) 17 foot long 1/0 AWG or 2 AWG Translucent RED power cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end
- (2) Rockford Fosgate ANL Fuse Holders with 300 Amp ANL fuses – one installs at each end of the cable within 18″ of each of the batteries
Rear Battery Components
- (1) pair Military Style Battery Clamps
- (1) 3 foot long 1/0 AWG or 2 AWG Translucent BLACK ground cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end (ground to frame)
- (1) 3 foot long 8 AWG Translucent BLACK ground cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end (ground to body)
- Split loom tubing to protect power cable between batteries in the event it is run under the vehicle
- Rubber lined metal clamps to anchor cable to underside of vehicle
- Snap bushings to protect cable as it passes through the firewall and/or floor
Each kit also includes a complete assortment of Grade 5 hardware and cable ties required to complete the installation, including zinc plated internal/external star washers for all ground connections. You absolutely, positively will not have to run to the hardware store to install this kit!
Which Kit do you Need?
Select the kit based on the current output rating of your alternator. 1/0 AWG kits are ideal for installations with alternators making up to 300A. 2 AWG kits are ideal for installations with alternators making up to 225A.