This Jeep specific 1/0 AWG Service Style Booster Cables that Don’t Suck includes a custom length pigtail that mounts to the bumper, routes alongside the frame rail, under the air box, and connects directly to the battery. This permits boosting without even opening the hood. Pigtail is dressed in our Clean Cut Sleeving to protect it from chafing.
- Made with our 4,704 strand 1/0 AWG tinned OFC Battery Cable (See the full specs on our Battery Cable Page), MEGA Eyelets, and all terminations are dressed in adhesive lined heat shrink tubing.
- Quick Disconnects are rated at 350A Continuously!
- 12 foot Booster Cable Assy is outfitted with 600A Booster clamps. Cables are bolted to clamps with Grade 5 Hardware.
- Warn VR EVO Winches – as illustrated. We chucked the stock Warn cables in the bin before the winch was even out of the box. Our winch stub has our 5/16″ 45deg MEGA Eyelets to facilitate simple connections to the power and ground studs. Some slight modification to the plastic cover is required to allow it to be used with the new, larger cables (see photos).
- Generic, 2ft – We include a pre-made winch stub with 2ft long 1/0 AWG Cables terminated with our 5/16″ MEGA Eyelets.
- Generic, 3ft – Same as above, but cables are 3ft long.
- Others will be added!