2 AWG Service Style Booster Cables that Don’t Suck
$244.95 – $274.95
Our Service Style Booster Cables that Don’t Suck are perfect for service vehicles or any enthusiast that’s quick to pull out a set of booster cables to help a fellow enthusiast – whether at a car show, on the trail, or on the side of the road.
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
Our 2 AWG Service Style Booster Cables that Don’t Suck include a 4 foot pigtail that mounts to the bumper and connects directly to the battery. In addition, this minimizes connections by 50%!
These kits are rated at 600 Amps, but you can comfortably compare these to other brands rated higher.
- Available in 16 and 20 foot overall lengths- For example, the 20ft kit includes a 4ft pigtail and 16ft booster cable set w/ mating connector
- Made with our 2,989 strand 2 AWG tinned OFC Battery Cable (Full specs are available on our Battery Cable Page.)
- Dressed in our Clean Cut nylon braided tubing
- Compact, High Quality 600 Amp Booster Clamps that REALLY grab on to what you’re connecting them to
- 4 foot Service Style Pigtail with 3/8″ eyelets – connects directly to battery positive and negative terminals
- Weatherproof Cover Included for Service Pigtail
Note: If your battery terminals leave a bit to desire, check out our selection of top post and side post battery terminals. The right battery terminal will help you to easily and properly connect the service pigtail.
Auxiliary Pigtails for Service Style Booster Cables that Don’t Suck
These are perfect to connect a battery charger or power supply to your vehicle quickly and easily. Just connect either to your battery charger or power supply and plug directly into the pigtail installed on your vehicle. This makes it impossible to accidentally connect something backwards when you’re in a hurry!
Each has our SUPER THICK 3/8″ tinned copper eyelets on one end, a mating breakaway on the other, and is covered in braided tubing for protection and killer good looks.